Don't drag this summer over Covid19. There are some cool ways to still enjoy your summer. Our days have been heated with temperatures reaching over 90 degrees. Here are some great ideas.
- Try making your own ice cream
- Eat lots of popsicles
- Seek out a drive-in movie (or make your own)
- Finish a perfect summer read
- Go for a social distanced hike
- Picnic in your living room
- Master something new – new dance step, a cooking technique, etc
- Create a virtual book club
- Go fishing
Those are just a few ideas to make your summer fun during this pandemic. Hope this helps cure the summer blues!